Friday, May 2, 2014

Random Product Find (mainly photos)

Vaseline Rosy Lips


Claims
  • Instantly Softens Lips and Leaves Behind a Sheer Tint
  • Locks In Moisture So Lips Feel Better Over Time
It's so tiny and adorable, ah!


BEFORE APPLICATION
ONE COAT

Does it live up to its expectations?
Yes. I wore this overnight and my lips were noticeably healthier by morning. Since it does not have many claims to begin with, I'd say that this product is a pretty good product. But, I'm not gonna lie; I didn't buy this because I wanted healthier lips. I wanted this because I have an obsession with overly-tiny things lol. It is a little sticky, but I can't really complain because, come on, it's Vaseline.

Pros
  • does what it claims
  • last a long time
  • has a slight tint
  • worth the price, because a little goes a long way (I bought mine at CVS for $2.30)
Cons
  • texture is very sticky, beware of windy weather and flappy hair!
  • for those looking for extreme tint, don't buy this (not a con for me, but can be a con for others)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

don't be afraid to say anything! C: